Job Title: Children & Family Ministries Registrar
Reports to: Director of Conference and Community Ministries
Updated: September, 2019
Directs and coordinates all Fircreek, After School Adventure (ASA) registration and administrative activities. This description is not all-inclusive and may fluctuate with the needs of the program and software changes.
Handle all registration correspondence and billing needs for:
ASA Summer Program
Firs & Filddleheads Forest School
Fircreek Day Camp
- ASA & Firs & Fiddleheads Forest School Administrative Duties
- Manage Student Files (New enrollments, profiles, attendance, paperwork, etc.)
- Weekly Rosters (Manage/update and track attendance)
- Organize incoming DSHS status emails and appropriate follow up
- Accurately record and report DSHS attendance on monthly invoice.
- Maintain records for DSHS and answer audit requests in a timely and accurate manner.
- Parent correspondence which may include confirmations, monthly statements, payment reminder emails, overdue notices, schedule changes, annual tax letters.
- Data Entry for new registrations as needed
- Process payments and record in database and spreadsheet
- Coordinates all registration efforts for both ASA and Fircreek to provide effective customer service
- Maintains contact and corresponds with all unpaid and overdue accounts in order to encourage payment. Stay in contact with program director regarding over due accounts.
- Complete monthly Registrar’s reports for both programs no later than the 10th of the following month.
- Handle database details and updates for ASA and Fircreek
- Fircreek Administrative duties
- Set up summer camp dates on database system in time for online registration to open
- Maintain updated weekly counts for director
- Answer all calls and inquiries regarding day camp, pass along as needed
- Work with lead counselors to prepare for each week
- Create cabin groups the Friday before each week and give reports to leads
- Run check in at Fircreek every Monday, supervise 3-4 volunteers
- Create, print necessary reports for drop zone, candy store, and health aid.
- Track and process all payments
- Help with other Firs administrative support or other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents that pertain to job.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions and percentages.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Ability to carry out instructions completely in a timely manner.
Must be able to sign The Firs Staff Covenant and Doctrinal statements annually.
TO APPLY, complete & sign the following form: