Full-time Maintenance Worker Job Description
The full-time maintenance worker will perform general maintenance tasks and landscaping for assigned areas as requested by the Maintenance Supervisor. Must believe in the mission statement and doctrinal statement of The Firs.
- Performs minor and major repairs on buildings.
- Performs various landscaping duties.
- Assists with upkeep of the facilities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Reports to the Head of Maintenance.
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisors and take direction.
- Ability to work as a team or independently.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Related experience preferred.
- On-the-job training offered.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be physically able to climb ladders, bend, or crawl into awkward spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- $40,000-$50,000 depending on experience.
- Benefits, including health insurance and retirement fund.
Send resume and completed application to Robb Ellis, Operations Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.